Packs & Promotions Coordinator
The Packs & Promotions Coordinator will report to the Director of Brand Management. He/she will have two core responsibilities (in addition to other duties as assigned): executing monthly global product promotions and managing packs of products designed for new Distributors. Candidate will need to build positive relationships across the organization and will have partnerships within brand management and marketing as well as with sales, finance, operations, IT, and international executives and staff.
This position requires experience in marketing and promotional campaign development and/or product management. This position also requires someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, has excellent communications and project-management skills, and is detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support ideation and development of monthly and seasonal product-related promotional strategies that drive sales growth, support product adoption, and achieve desired ROI.
- Implement all tasks associated with monthly promotions across all international markets, including developing pricing strategy; forecasting; gaining approvals; item set up; development of project briefs; and collaborating with finance, marketing communications, sales, and IT departments to launch successfully.
- Be the gatekeeper of schedules around promotion-related activities and proactively ensure on-time delivery.
- Monitor and report on performance of promotions.
- Lead post-mortem promotion reviews.
- Lead in the development and management of product packs for Distributors. This includes determining product mix, pricing, ensuring on-time development and delivery of all packaging and collateral materials (as needed), as well as completing all back-end item-management tasks.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required.
- 2 or more years of sales or brand/marketing management experience from consumer goods or direct selling organization.
- Demonstrated success managing on-time execution of projects.
- Experience in developing and implementing successful, profitable sales promotions.
- Experience with item management and/or completing administrative tasks.
- Experience working in international markets and/or roles.
- Experience in content management systems or WordPress is a plus.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to relate well to people in multi-national organizations and with people in foreign subsidiaries.
- Assertive and outgoing individual who is self-directed and able to excel in relatively unstructured function.
- Solid business acumen, able to develop successful packs and promotions within financial guidelines.
- Creative, flexible, and willing to try new things.
- Adept in working with a broad range of departments and in a global and matrix organization.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, establish and follow processes, and manage multiple deadlines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.